Dear Applicant, In order to process your application to become a representative of Reform UK we would ask you to complete the following questions:
County for which you would like to operate as a co-ordinator for Reform UK:
In order to progress your application, we will require some information from you.
1. I confirm my commitment to be considered as representative of Reform UK.
2. If I am appointed to be a Reform UK representative, I am prepared to devote the time that the task requires.
3. To take your application further, we need you to consent to a number of background checks.
I consent to a background check
4. I declare that I have never been a member of the following organisations: National Front (NF), British National Party (BNP), English Defence League (EDL), For Britain Movement or Antifa, nor have I been a member of a proscribed organisation.
Yes - I have never been a member
5. I am not aware of any past or current issues in my background that may embarrass Reform UK or bring it into disrepute, and commit to notify the Party promptly of any such issues that may occur in the future in the period whilst being considered to be an organiser or once appointed to be an organiser:
3. Political Views
6. Reform UK is a broad movement, reflecting all political perspectives. To optimise the Party’s competitiveness against different oppositions in different constituencies, how would you describe your political leanings:
7. Which if any of the following parties have you joined, been active in:
The Labour Party
The Conservative Party
The Liberal Democrats
The Green Party
Social Democratic Party
The Communist Party
None of the above
3. Campaigning Experience
Please provide us with information about any previous political experience you may have.
8. Have you ever been involved in a political organisation before?
9. If yes, for which party(s) and in what capacities?
4. Personal Information
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
5. Online activities
If you use any of the following social media profiles, please list them here.
10. Please provide the URLs to any of the following accounts you have:
19. Please provide the URLs to any of the following accounts you have: (copy)
19. Please provide the URLs to any of the following accounts you have: (copy) (copy)
19. Please provide the URLs to any of the following accounts you have: (copy) (copy) (copy)
19. Please provide the URLs to any of the following accounts you have: (copy) (copy) (copy) (copy)
11. To the best of my knowledge, I have declared all of my social media accounts, and understand that not doing so may result in my application being rejected.
12. By submitting this application, I declare that: 1) I have answered all the questions truthfully to the best of my knowledge 2) I believe that there is nothing in my background which would prevent me from becoming a representative of Reform UK
14. I understand that should I be selected to represent Reform UK and the press pick up on any matter that I have not disclosed which Reform UK considers to be a serious omission and which is likely to bring the Party into disrepute, Reform UK reserves the right to release all or part of this application to the press.